We hereby inform you that we are ready to protect your personal data at the highest level, in accordance with the provisions of law. At the same time, we would like to inform you about the rights you will have in connection with the new provisions.
Under art. 13 par. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’), we hereby inform that:
1. The controller of your personal data is IDEA commerce S.A., entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Warsaw, Commercial Division no. 12 of the National Court Register under no. 0000672947, NIP no.: 701-068-26-02, REGON no.: 367027411, place of business and service address: ul. Mokotowska 1, 00-640 Warsaw, e-mail: email@example.com, telephone no.: +48 22 243 43 11.
2. The legal basis for personal data processing is:
a) according to art. 6 par. 1 letter a) of the GDPR – consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of establishing possible cooperation or continuing the existing business relations, sending commercial information or receiving marketing information, including via automated processing and profiling,
b) according to art. 6 par. 1 letter b) of the GDPR – the performance of a contract (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Contract’) for which data processing is necessary and personal data are processed only for purposes connected with the performance of the Contract, to take necessary actions before concluding the Contract as well as for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims,
c) according to art. 6 par. 1 letter c) of the GDPR – for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject,
d) according to art. 6 par. 1 letter f) of the GDPR – for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, i.e. for the purpose of marketing activities and exercise of claims.
3. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of direct marketing of products and services until you object to processing of personal data for that purpose or until the Controller determines that personal data is outdated.
4. Your personal data will be and are processed within the scope of the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller for the purpose of sending commercial information in the form of direct marketing with a view to possibly concluding a Contract as well as to take necessary actions before concluding the Contract and to implement legal provisions. Following these objectives, data will be processed in particular for the purpose of: relations in connection with direct marketing, order execution, contract performance as well as enabling and maintaining business relations, submitting claims and other necessary actions such as keeping accounts and tax settlements.
5. The provision of personal data is voluntary; however, failure to provide the data will render the conclusion and performance of the Contract as well as implementation of marketing activities impossible.
6. Data will be retained for no longer than necessary, i.e. until the day of terminating the Contract, but for at least a period of limitation of any claims connected with the conclusion and execution of the Contract or until consent is withdrawn, where it was required, or objection was raised.7.Your personal data can be disclosed to recipients if it is required by law and when such disclosure is required with regard to the ordered service. The recipients of personal data are: entities providing accounting and tax services, courier and postal services, legal aid services, payment services, insurance services, IT services.
8. Personal data will not be transferred outside the territory of third countries (European Economic Area) or international organisations.
9. You have the right of access to your data and the right to obtain a copy thereof, including the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, withdrawal of consent to process at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that took place on the basis of consent granted before its withdrawal.
10. You have the right to object to processing of personal data.
11. You have the right to receive personal data concerning you, which you have provided on the basis of consent or the Contract, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to transmit the data directly to another entity.*1
12. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or with a different relevant supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the provisions of the GDPR.
13. We can use profiling in relation to the provision of services*2 by using personal data provided by you. Profiling predominantly involves automatic evaluation of services that might interest you based on past actions as well as sending our displaying profiled offers and advertisements of services.
14.To exercise your rights, please contact us at the e-mail address specified in paragraph 1 above.
*1 if processing is based on legal consent or contract
*2 profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements.
IDEA commerce SA
Personal Data Controller
Please be advised that we are ready to protect your data at the highest level, taking the law into account. At the same time, we would like to inform you about your rights that you will be entitled to due to new regulations.
* GDPR means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC
IDEA commerce SA
Personal Data Administrator